On February 11th and 12th, 2016, the project partners met in Hannover, Germany to start the implementation of the Finale project.
Objectives of the meeting
- Re-organising the project
- Discussing the content
- Discussing management, dissemination, etc.
- Output 1 – Why to invest – Austria / Gerhard – 2 pages
- Output 2 – Indicator-based funding – Nicholas – wasn’t cut
- Output 3 – Learner’s stories – Portugal / Susana – one story from Portugal
- Output 4 – Where to Invest - NIACE / Tara – wasn’t cut
- Output 5 – Best practice of funding tool – EARLALL – shifting some days from the meetings will be necessary. The Swiss partner could come in as well.
- Output 6 – Policy recommendations – EAEA – 3 pages only then
- Output 7 – website – funding for website is there but not for the work package to organise it. We need to share the work on communication – eg each one of us writes a news item, etc.
- Output 8 – stakeholders mapping – use the tools and knowledge that we have
- Output 9 – executive summary – Denmark
We have grouped all inputs under two inputs:
OUTPUT 1: Indicator-based funding, ILC
- Activity 1.1. Best practices of funding tool, EARLALL (supported by EAEA)li>
- Activity 1.2. Policy recommendations, EAEA
- Activity 1.3. Executive summary, DAEA
OUTPUT 2: Where to invest, AONTAS
- Activity 2.1. Why invest, VOEV (supported by EAEA)
- Activity 2.2. Learners’ stories, Kerigma
- Activity 2.3. Website, NBEB